Christine Lagarde, Eva Longoria, Norah O’Donnell, Tory Burch, Lindsey Vonn And Jennifer Garner To Headline Forbes’ Women’s Summit
NEW YORK, May 16, 2019 – Forbes today announced that Christine Lagarde, Eva Longoria, Norah O’Donnell, Tory Burch, Lindsey Vonn and Jennifer Garner will headline its seventh annual Forbes Women’s Summit, which will take place in New York, June 17-18, 2019.
“Leaders today are navigating a time of unprecedented challenge and change. Across industries and generations, women are catalyzing the next chapter of conversation and seizing on the window of opportunity that this moment presents,” said Moira Forbes, Executive Vice President of Forbes Media and Publisher of ForbesWomen. “The 2019 Forbes Women’s Summit will bring together a community of problem-solvers and visionaries who are rearchitecting industries, driving social progress, and using their unique platforms to create meaningful change.”
The Summit will showcase some of the world’s most recognizable and influential women who are disrupting the status quo with challenging questions and even more powerful answers to lead to transformative change.
- Halima Aden, Model & Activist
- Maria Bruno, Head of U.S. Wealth Planning Research, Vanguard
- Tory Burch, Founder & Chief Creative Director, Tory Burch
- Morgan DeBaun, Founder & CEO, Blavity Inc.
- Jennifer Garner, Cofounder & Chief Brand Officer, Once Upon a Farm
- Amanda Gorman, Inaugural Youth Poet Laureate of the United States
- Audrey Gelman, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, The Wing
- Arlan Hamilton, Founder & Managing Partner, Backstage Capital
- Charlotte Koh, Head of Digital Media & Programming, Hello Sunshine
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF
- Lilly Ledbetter, Equal Pay Activist
- Aileen Lee, Founder & Managing Partner, Cowboy Ventures
- Eva Longoria, Actress, Producer, Director, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
- Shan-Lyn Ma, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Zola
- Amanda Nguyen, Nobel Peace Prize Nominee & Founder, Rise
- Norah O’Donnell, Anchor & Managing Editor, CBS EVENING NEWS; Anchor, CBS News Election Specials and 60 MINUTES Contributing Correspondent
- Julie Rice, Co-Founder, SoulCycle & Partner, WeWork
- Holly Ridings, Chief Flight Director, NASA
- Tara Rush, SVP & Chief Communications Officer, Audi of America
- Katherine Ryder, Founder & CEO, Maven
- Tina Sharkey, Co-Founder & Co-Chairperson, Brandless
- Nina Shaw, Founding Partner, Del Shaw Moonves Tanaka Finkelstein & Lezcano
- Anastasia Soare, Founder & CEO, Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Lindsey Vonn, Olympic Athlete & Best-selling Author
- Esther Wojcicki, Educator, Journalist, & Author, How to Raise Successful People
The 2019 Forbes Women’s Summit transcends industries and generations to convene a diverse range of female luminaries from the worlds of business, media, entertainment, politics and more. Additional speakers will be announced in the coming weeks on the Forbes LIVE Website. See more details here.
To join the conversation on social use, #ForbesWomen.
The Forbes Women’s Summit is presented by Audi of America and The Vanguard Group. It’s supported by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. In the spirit of working together to empower girls and women around the world, a portion of each ticket sold will be donated toward the Girls Scouts of Greater New York.
The Forbes Women’s Summit exemplifies the commitment of ForbesWomen to showcase women who are leading transformative change. ForbesWomen brings together the best curated content across all Forbes communities, including its premium LIVE events and dedicated social platforms. In addition, season two of “Success with Moira Forbes,” a video series featuring compelling conversations with the most notable female leaders, launches this summer.
The defining voice of entrepreneurial capitalism, Forbes champions success by celebrating those who have made it, and those who aspire to make it. Forbes convenes and curates the most-influential leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change, transforming business and making a significant impact on the world. The Forbes brand today reaches more than 120 million people worldwide through its trusted journalism, signature LIVE events, custom marketing programs and 40 licensed local editions in 70 countries. Forbes Media’s brand extensions include real estate, education and financial services license agreements. For more information, visit: www.forbes.com/forbes-media/.
Forbes Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org